Special package for those who love adventure while on foot and coming face to face with plains game and the maasai people.
Depart Nairobi early in the morning passing through the Great Rift Valley headed Narok Town. Drive half hours from Narok town to Maji Moto. A swahili word for hot water. You will proceed on to Ndarara Manyattas for lunch. And later walk for 1.30minutes - 2 hours to Ndarara Campsite for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast you will depart Ndarara to Letukunyi, this is a 5-6hrs walk through the scattered bushes. Dinner and overnight at Letukunyi Campsite.
Depart Letukunyi early morning via Narosora for lunch plus some shopping. You will then spend some time with the maasai people in this modern town before proceeding on to Morinjo for dinner and overnight at a selected campsite.All Meals and overnight at the Lodge.
Leave Morinjo and walk through the forest (One of the few remaining true forestry wilderness area in East Africa). The walk takes 5-6hrs.
Dinner and overnight at Enkutuo Campsite.
Day 5: Here we have two options.
- I. Leave Enkutuo through the left side of the Rift Valley via the Nguruman Escarpment to Nguruman town for dinner and overnight at a local hotel.
- II. Leave Enkutuo at mid morning and walk leisurely for 4-5hrs to Njoroi Campsite for dinner and overnight. The Camp has an excellent view of the surrounding area which includes Lake Magadi, Ngong Hills and Lake Natron in Tanzania on a clear day.
Package inclusions and exclusions
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of obtaining visas.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- Cost of optional activities.