Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi Kenya
Picked up at the Jomo Kenyatta International airport in Nairobi by our office Representative briefed concerning your safari then introduced to your driver and transferred to the city Hotel for check in and overnight.
Hotel booked on BB( Bed and breakfast only)
Day 2: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
After a leisurely early breakfast at the Hotel, you will be picked by your driver guide ready to start your safari of a life time where you will drive straight to highlights of your safari. The The magical Maasai Mara.
Maasai Mara (Masai Mara)National Reserve is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa's Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa's most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world's top safari big game viewing eco-system. Home and famous for the World's "Great Migration", one of the awe-inspiring natural events.
Make sure you have your safari book planned out that includes the Maasai Mara. I am sure you have heard the wildebeest migration is nothing short of amazing. It is one of the things you have to add to your bucket list. And best time to be in Kenya for it is JULY – OCTOBER.
Arrive in time for hot lunch and check in at the Lodge/Tented Camp. Later on have an afternoon game drives at the reserve and return to the Lodge/Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 & 4: Maasai Mara National Reserve.
2 whole days in Maasai Mara National Reserve with game drives between the meals OR Optional full day game drives with packed lunch boxes at no extra cost.
With optional balloon ride safari and Maasai Village visit. (at extra cost)
All meals at the Lodge/Tented Camp.
Day 5: Maasai Mara National Reserve / Nairobi + Departure.
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp you will return to Nairobi and dropped off at the airport for your home bound flight.
Package inclusions and exclusions
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of obtaining visas.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- Cost of optional activities.