Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo West
PLeave Nairobi and drive south past Kapiti plains to Tsavo West National Park arriving at the Lodge/Camp in time for lunch. Later in the afternoon after lunch you will then explore the Tsavo West Park . Return to the Lodge/Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo West
Leave the Lodge/Camp after breakfast with picnic lunch boxes and have a game drive at the park, a visit to the Mzima springs which are not far from the lodges or camps, the pool is rich with hippos, crocodiles and bird life. There is also underwater viewing chamber to give you a view of sub-marine activities . Return to the Lodge/Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West
Breakfast and then visit the shetani lava flows and the Chyulu caves (the caves are just outside the chyulu gate) . Proceed to Chaimu crater south of Kilaguni Lodge, this can also be trekked depending on time. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge/Camp.All Meals and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 4: Tsavo West / Nairobi
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp you will return to Nairobi and dropped off at the airport for your home bound flight.
Package inclusions and exclusions
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of obtaining visas.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- Cost of optional activities.