Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi Kenya / Lake Bogoria National Park
Picked up at the Jomo Kenyatta International airport in Nairobi by our office Representative briefed concerning your safari then introduced to your driver guide and then drive straight to Lake Bogoria National Park.
Lake Bogoria is located South of Lake Baringo and contrasts sharply with Baringo's green and lush surroundings. It has shores of hot springs, boiling geysers and steam jets.
Lake Bogoria is primarily scenic; birds are plentiful and, at times, when the waters of Lake Nakuru are low, thousands of flamingos make this their home. Arrive for lunch and check in at the Hotel. Thereafter have an afternoon game drive at the Park to return to the Hotel for dinner and overnight
Day 2: Lake Bogoria National Park / Lake Naivasha
Breakfast and then drive to Lake Naivasha. Arrive for lunch and check in at the Lodge/Tented Camp. Thereafter have an afternoon game drive at the Hells Gate National Park.
The Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley. Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa.
- Also home for African buffalo, zebra, eland, hartebeest, Thomson's gazelle and baboons are common. The park is also home to klipspringer antelope and Chandler's mountain reedbuck
- Prolific birdlife – there are over 100 species of birds in the park, including vultures, Verreaux's Eagles, augur buzzard and swifts.
- With Optional Boat ride at the crescent island.
- Dinner and overnight at the Lodge/Tented camp.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha / Nairobi
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp you will return to Nairobi and dropped off at the airport for your home bound flight or at the city Hotel.
Package inclusions and exclusions
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of obtaining visas.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- Cost of optional activities.