Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi Kenya / Amboseli National Park
Picked up at the Jomo Kenyatta International airport in Nairobi by our office Representative briefed concerning your safari then introduced to your driver guide and then drive straight to Amboseli National Park. The Park is located in Loitoktok District, Rift Valley Province of Kenya. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species. Other attraction of the park includes opportunities to meet the Maasai people and also offers spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
All Meals at the Lodge / Tented Camp
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Whole day in Amboseli National park with game drives between the meals. With overnight at the Lodge/Tented Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park / Nairobi
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp you will return to Nairobi and dropped off at the airport for your home bound flight or at the city Hotel.
Package inclusions and exclusions
- • Full board accommodation on safari.
- • Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- • Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- • Park Entrance fees.
- • Government taxes where applicable.
- • Airport transfers.
- • Cost of obtaining visas.
- • Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- • International departure taxes.
- • Travel & medical insurance.
- • Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- • Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- • Cost of optional activities.